Re: LF: Back Home 502Khz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Back Home 502Khz
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 05:14:19 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 22/07/2007 09:49:28 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
On 22 Jul 2007 at 4:13, [email protected] wrote:

> Dave: Great to work you - CW appreciated

Not sure which Dave you are referring to. Called you quite a few
times but got no response.... On one of those calls Mike G3XDV heard
me and sent me a 569 report.

Hope you have success with your receiver and atu improvements. Most
of the time you were a genuine 599 on the meter, but at times you
were down to s7-8. I guess your kite was not vertical at those
times...

Been listening to G4ADR calling CQ around 502.0 this morning - bit of
chirp on his signal and he is drifting around a bit, 569 here. I see
from qrz.com that his in Thame in Bucks. Gave him a couple of calls
but no response, thought at that range I should have been able to
raise him.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com

Hi Dave,

Sorry I should have put the calls down. It was Dave WCB. Believe me, my receiver is always tuned looking for you!

Hope you get your antenna and ground sorted out and your signal level up.

73

G3VTT