Re: LF: Re: 500: DI2BE frequency and ERP at the moment ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 500: DI2BE frequency and ERP at the moment ?
From: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:21:22 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Lubomir,

The SDR-IQ (and SDR-14) support is implemented since V2.7 b19, which is available on my website (even though it's still under "heavy development", since I soon need those functions in a radio astronomy project - but that's another story). So I upload it quite frequently without changing the version number. The latest version is here:
http://dl4yhf.ssl7.com/spectra1.html

The only "external" software defined radios which do *not* require a soundcard for reception are SDR-IQ and SDR-14 (by RFSPACE), it has nothing to do with SDradio. The reason for the direct support of SDR-IQ was that I needed to **eliminate** the soundcard as "input source" for the radio astronomy application, because of the heavy "baseband QRM" at the telescope's site which affects the soundcard, but not the SDR-IQ because it digitizes the RF signal directly (with an A/D converter running at 66.6 MSamples/second) before the downconversion.

Best regards,
 Wolf .

Lubom�r Bobal�k schrieb:
Hello Wolf!
It is very interesting, you have new version of Spectrum Lab with
possibility directly connection on SDRadio. Is it any chance to get this
new program? I use SpectrumLab V2.6 b 3 now. The capture has been taken by my home made SDRadio + pragram Winrad +
Spectrum Lab. I use two sound cards in my PC.

Thanks!

Lubos, OK2BVG