Re: LF: [500] SpectrumLab

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: [500] SpectrumLab
From: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:46:13 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Lubomir,

Ok.... maybe a few seconds too early, because I am just *uploading* SpecLab again with a special configuration dedicated for listening to 500 kHz with a 12 Hz wide audio filter. Sounds a bit funny (more like "huuuh-huh-huh" instead of "daaa-di-dit"), but it allows to separate SM6BHZ, DI2AG, and DI2BE when *listening* to them in real-time.

Even M0BMU is partially audible with that filter.

Cheers / GN ,
 Wolf .

Lubom�r Bobal�k schrieb:
Hello Wolf!
All is OK, I just downloaded new version of SpecLab and I am going to
try it. THANKS YOU VERY MUCH!
I will give you some informations about my experiments.

73 and GN!

Lubos, OK2BVG