Re: LF: 500: g3xiz 0730bst on...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500: g3xiz 0730bst on...
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 09:05:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 9 Jun 2007 at 8:28, Gw3UEP wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Hrd ur cq's 502.3, sig weak but solid, easy-copy, daytime norm, band
> quiet.  Now it's June, would need to be much earlier.
>
> When has my bcn bn at its best with you - presumably in evenings?
>
> Did u get that mp3 file in the end?
>
> No sigs detected on 502, 0600 on.
>
> Rog.

Not sure how long you were beaconing this morning Rog, but I listened
around 0645 local and heard nothing of you on 502.0. So possibly you
are one of the chaps who I cannot hear in Bracknell. Chris of course
you were 599...

At least the static has subsided today, it was pretty fierce
yesterday.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com