Re: LF: M0BMU ERP on 500k

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: M0BMU ERP on 500k
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 01:15:53 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=TTmgvGvnEFGRIEyzt+2fbSNjGKJgRyM330HJKHSh4RWfw1/OFCGxGi0gvXLtCq3PgK7INCLlGs712CiudeW+wiif13vDLCl4SYNukVbZa8RD/PT0yifwTZZZFmpVDt0qTldff3q81e2akJXa45DEPlfBc+g+ldieBUcWwjPAhcA= ;
Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik and Johan I triggered Laurie to run his models for EZNEC again ( I am
like that ....get other people to do my "dirty work" ...hehe ...thanks
Laurie) again with a commercial vertical 1/4 wave at 500k and and amateur
10m inv "L". Now , yes  I know EZNEC does not simulate ground conditions
well, but it was instructive to see that there was little difference in the
zero-angle radiation for the quarterwave vertical. but the 10m "L" put
considerable more up in the air ~5deg over poor ground. Even the 10m "L" put
out good zero angle radiation over perfect ground.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK