Re: LF: 502 Khz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 502 Khz
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 07:01:31 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 14 May 2007 at 14:28, [email protected] wrote:

> I am calling CQ just below 502. Not a sausage around tonight apart
> from  G3YVF testing his loft antenna for 502!
>
> Anybody around tonight?
>

> G3VTT

Sorry Colin, last night I was down at the Basinstoke club giving a
talk on QRP and the K2, a very enjoyable evening. I even showed off
the new 500k TX!! (some of them didn't even know we had a band down
there).

I heard you working Mal and Brian UNT yesterday afternoon and was all
set to call one or other of you but then you dragged yourselves off
for a landline QSO and that is the last I heard...

Now I have the talk out of the way I can spend a little more time
trying to get the vertical matching sorted out. You may hear me later
(but not as strong as that carrier Alan reported....).

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com