Re: LF: 502 Khz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 502 Khz
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 03:39:12 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 15/05/2007 07:02:44 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
On 14 May 2007 at 14:28, [email protected] wrote:

> I am calling CQ just below 502. Not a sausage around tonight apart
> from  G3YVF testing his loft antenna for 502!
>
> Anybody around tonight?
>

> G3VTT

Sorry Colin, last night I was down at the Basinstoke club giving a
talk on QRP and the K2, a very enjoyable evening. I even showed off
the new 500k TX!! (some of them didn't even know we had a band down
there).

I heard you working Mal and Brian UNT yesterday afternoon and was all
set to call one or other of you but then you dragged yourselves off
for a landline QSO and that is the last I heard...

Now I have the talk out of the way I can spend a little more time
trying to get the vertical matching sorted out. You may hear me later
(but not as strong as that carrier Alan reported....).

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com

All antennas lead to Brachnell! I will qsx during the course of today. GL and well done.

72

Colin VTT (PS My son used to work for 'Infores' in the town centre at Bracknell. He now lives at High Wycombe.