RE: LF: RE: 500 kHz license refused in the Netherlands

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: 500 kHz license refused in the Netherlands
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:43:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dick, that sounds positive, but the critical thing with be whether your
radio agency will state at the WRC preparatory meeting later this month in
Amsterdam (I believe) any support for the BNetzA proposal.

The key thing with all countries in Region 1 is not the national societies
endorsement, but getting the country's radio regulator/agency's up-front
agreement publicly stated to endorse the BNetzA proposal.  I don't think
that any national society is against the proposal to have a band at 500kHz,
the issue is to get the matter discussed within the formal agenda at
WRC2011.

73 John, G3WKL