Re: LF: RE: 500kHz Distance

To: Alan Ibbetson <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: 500kHz Distance
From: John W Gould <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:35:14 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Alan, thanks for your comments appreciating the work that has gone on these
past years to get to this position.  As I said in my reply to Laurence it's
very much a team effort as you appreciate, with thanks to Colin and also RSGB
HQ.

Noted your comments re power.

Your less of a novice that I as you are at least on the band!

73 John, G3WKL