Re: LF: RE: 500kHz Distance

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: 500kHz Distance
From: John W Gould <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 20:25:05 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Jim, I tend to agree with you, but I'm not quite sure whether you are
supporting the 20W power to the aerial limit, with the additional ERP ceiling
that Rik was proposing.

Apologies for not understanding, but I'm feeling jaded having spent the day
digging trenches and about 2 hours networking my laptop to my daughter's PC to
get Internet access!

73 John, G3WKL