LF: 500 Separate email by freqeuency

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 500 Separate email by freqeuency
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 02:12:00 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello All, especially 500 kHz. ers.

"Well done" to all who have been pioneering 500 kHz..
There has been a lot of traffic on the reflector for 500,
and that is to be expected because it is the new thing happening.

Most mail programs have the ability to sort mail into folders
by data contained in the "subject:" line.  For instance,
a subject line which was entered as:

SUBJECT:     "500 Excellent prop today into EU"

after passing through the reflector the subject would appear as:

"LF: 500 Excellent prop today into EU"

Anyone that then wished could have email rules set to search for
": 500" , ": 136", etc., and incoming LF mail would be divided
accordingly. We would not need separate reflectors, and all mail could be sorted on the receiving end, with just a bit of help from the sender
and a gentleman's agreement on how to start our messages.

Thanks for reading.

J.