LF: Re: [500] G3GRO QSO G3WCB 503.500 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [500] G3GRO QSO G3WCB 503.500 kHz
From: "DEREK ATTER" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:32:01 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave,
Thanks for the QSO on the 600m band - it was my second QSO on 500kHz since receiving the NOV on Thursday, my first being on Saturday AM with Mal, G3KEV up in Scarborough. You were a strong "paint" when you were calling on QRSS when I called you euvalent to around RST569/579 with some evidence of QSB. I had been listening to Dave G3YXM beaconing and moved HF about 500hz to avoid him when I called you and at the same time hopefully avoiding anybody replying QRSS directly on your frequiecy. You were a good 10dB stronger than Dave G3YXM but quite a bit closer as you say. I could hear Dave on the side when I opened up the RX pass band but I was using the 500hz ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>