LF: VY1JA beacon for ZL,( and points closer)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: VY1JA beacon for ZL,( and points closer)
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:29:48 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
This beacon here will change to DFCW 120 second dit also. The frequency is~137778.2 sending my entire call, VY1JA. If it should be moved up or down in frequency, someone please let me know.which way and how much change is needed..

If you wish to compare what you receive with my signal at 1000 miles, check Scott's grabber. His grabber has been an excellent resource for my work here.

There is a possibility that the power will go to license limit tonight or tomorrow, depending on new amp smoke test results.