LF: VY1JA 24/7 ~137778

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: VY1JA 24/7 ~137778
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:13:36 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Bob,

VY1JA beacons 24/7 on ~137778 unless someone asks for a change in frequency or asks for me to listen for them. The main purpose in my experiment is to prove non-interference with Power Line Carrier equipment. The PLC here operates in the 137 kHz spectrum, and has had NO interference at all, not even a measurable received amateur signal to date, despite the 24/7. It looks like there will be good results from this experiment if all things continue as the are.

I am anxious to at least capture a complete callsign from your tries in a couple of weeks. It is listening that started me in LF in the first place, and I have missed it greatly.