LF: TIL Grabber off...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: TIL Grabber off...
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:38:22 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Since I lost my TX vertical the grabber has been on a miniwhip... However, this little antenna isn't man enough for my QTH and is overwhelmed by intermod etc. Tired of listening to local traffic reports on 137KHz...

I hope to have a loop up soon and will post when the grabber is reestablished on a balanced, passive and tuned antenna. Anything else is not worth the bandwidth...

73 Scott