RE: LF: Grabber II is ON ! <500kHz)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Grabber II is ON ! <500kHz)
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 11:10:34 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:Importance; b=gU9xs0KknHVhQ1AGxBXUWsaBmpWundFDhDzOI2oslJSIlhx+CUHe6W3jUrM1qxyW0As1vmfW+KyjJz3GUU0wlkSbCnMSV228UP4S2E2qFsicaJBGd93EIU6KSZdiAvt8ATd7zkMmwLE3ynYqQ9Ih8jRKlEBG25E9uwessH4Fp/8= ;
Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi, Jean-Pierre, LF,

I found this posting on the NDB reflector. The station that F1TAY heard was
probably "PAT". See below:-

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM

"