Re: LF: Very Annoying Aricle

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Very Annoying Aricle
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 05:06:35 EST
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 16/11/2006 09:54:42 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

More HF than LF, but I became very annoyed after reading it.
Do these people not understand basic engineering?

Woweeeeeeeee

Now isn't that just amazing, or would "crazy" be a better word?

I'm rather more gobsmacked than annoyed, but obviously the answer to your question is a resounding "NO"

"Tails of energy" do sound rather appealing though, and think how much more efficient radio transmission would be too if the transmitter just reabsorbed all the energy that wasn't actually taken up by receivers.
Perhaps someone should recommend that to the BBC, and hint at a license fee reduction:-)

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR