Re: LF: Spectrum Lab

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Spectrum Lab
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:52:50 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Wolf,

Thanks for your offer of help!

I can offset the VFO to accommodate most anything within the SSB bandpass, but how is this?
1000 Hz = dit
1020 Hz = dah

I use USB mode setting and then add 1 kHz to the TS450 display reading (27.555.73 - 1 = 27.554.73 display for carrier and dit freq.). I then divide the results by 200 for converting ~27,555.73 kHz to ~0.13777865 kHz, I will have a 0.1 Hz separation between dit and dah.

Is 0.1 Hz. the correct separation?
Is this enough information?

J.
VY1JA