LF: RE: 505 khz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: 505 khz
From: "MIKE REID" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:12:11 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary,
Sounds like a little birdie on your end. Nothing here around that freq. Only un-explained birdie in the US is 3 cycles higher than 480kc. Nobody has figured that one out yet. Hi hi... Turn off your display & see if it goes away. Conard is on 505.053kc most nights and the killer East Coast signal of World Radio America Dex (WRAD) on 506.95kc I believe.

Mike
WE0H
WD2XGI
WD2XSH/16