LF: Re: RE: Re: RE: 505 khz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Re: RE: 505 khz
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:12:10 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Gary
The freq was approx 505 khz not measured accurately. The signal was qrs and
also audible, but as I said I could not wait for an ID, this is why I do not
like qrs unless it is absolutely necessary, and anything slower than qrs3 is
not normally necessary.
I have not seen any acty since but I only monitor occasionally on 500 and
137 is played out!!!!!