LF: CW

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: CW
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 17:47:12 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
A lot of cw acty today but the quality is getting worse, probably because of
QRS and lack of manual operating which was the norm a few years ago when the
band first got going. PA0KDM was a good sig on cw but he called CQ for so
long I could not wait any longer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to give him a call.
I would suggest that 500 khz if it becomes available be CW only which would
be traditionnal like it used to be. There are plenty of other amateur bands
availabe for other modes.
Suprisingly a lot of contributers on here expressing opinions about LF etc
have never been heard active on the band, therefore no real experience about
the subject.

73 de Mal/G3KEV