LF: Re: RE: NEW QRM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: NEW QRM
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 13:24:11 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=QJkpj2NtAuO3aEFaf2AIngkqXaf64fmR2Fg9SIhqW6o7TzG54oHxTP+B8nFdC20R8AeAO1+PpEWzsWIK7st0WbYmQVFVRgXgo4WIAXvY5q+jG4CYCf4y7JXtMVfFrW2tNBLCps7ndRDZEnbUXxqtDn898rB8IXEgLTTFti/ubIA= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jim I think I may have got the telegram timing wrong I guess it was 10
secs when I watched....too sleepy. I dont think it will be DCF36 that might
offend the Hungarians a bit...it will probably have to something like HGF36
I think.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK