LF: RE: NEW QRM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: NEW QRM
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 12:23:28 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=ZfYi3I1E1cprXc/UeWEUWuij8cCzvcC0a+lHwBfnSPULWUqTQM8fboPkLia+MthfZkpqrdHehFACCyFSUWjwP+RQw03NHE0IgBK00p0hLH3+JczlDBBcOIe6lzpaatcGoapUYJL6ECM2lA/OwhTgXNZk7q5W6+5Qmjr4c6szpn8= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF Group,

Also have heard the new "DCF36" (or whatever it will be called) transmitting
FSK bursts for the first time here this morning - previously I have only
heard a carrier from this station. With 300Hz RX BW, the telegrams are quite
objectionable at 136.0kHz, but not really audible at 136.5kHz. I guess if
you are in DL or further east in Europe, it is probably audible further up
the band. On the spectrogram, the upper FSK frequency does seem to be right
on top of SXV, as Alan says. At the moment, they are  transmitting telegrams
every 10s or so, like DCF39, which is a bit of a relief.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU