LF: RE: NEW QRM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: NEW QRM
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:52:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal & LF,

I think I found the reference to this transmission in my deleted folder:-

***********************

German EFR (Europ�ische Funk-Rundsteuerung) are to broadcast control signals
for utility companies on 135.6kHz from a site near Budapest. Although this
looks like a potential cause of QRM in the band, the present sites at
Mainflingen (129.1kHz) and Burg (139.0) are mostly plain carrier with
occcasional bursts of data and are fairly benign. The English PDF, linked to
above, shows the new TX service area but gives no other information. The
German version quotes it as 100kW with a 280m mast, similar to Mainflingen
in erp.

73

Gary - G4WGT