LF: pa4vhf LF-tests

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: pa4vhf LF-tests
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:24:34 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
First off all the power this afternoon turned out to be 250Watt output.

Maenwhile I completly rebuild the output coil and switch of the transmitter, and now I'm able to
switch between 220W and 530 Watt output in six steps.
Efficiency is around 80% at 60V supply voltage.

I also did the ultimate test...running TX at full power without antenna!
The very fast swr protection system did it's job. (lucky me...)

If weather permits I'll be QRV again tomorrow afternoon after 13utc.
Again around 136.30kHz.

Probably with a lot of tuning etc. And if possible for 30 minutes or so in beacon mode.
Have to adjust swr circuit, so will work on that tomorrow as well.

73

Dick, PA4VHF