Re: LF: D2008 query

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: D2008 query
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:48:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Nigel, I am glad you finally got the move completed...what an epic !!
Thanks for the thoughts, and it does seem as though you were unlucky with
that 2008.  My query was a idle one as I do not have one and I seemed to
remember some discussion on the reflector in the past about the unit.
Enjoy Scotland
Cheers de Alan G3NYK