Re: LF: QRSS QRG's

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS QRG's
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:07:29 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Ok thanks, hmmm unfortunatly I am a bit late in discovering this, as I
already made the first part of an X-tal oscillator for 136.320kHz........

Well, I guess I have to start looking in my X-tal again.
Problem is how to make 137.7 (or better 137.7x2) from
an X-tal.
Of course I have nothing in my junkbox that can be divided to this
frequency, in fact
even for 136.320 I had to manually modifiy an X-tal by opening it up and
painting it.

Anyway, meanwhile I got QRSS running!
Now I only need to built something that creates the right fixed
frequency....
My VXO will reach it, but is not acurate enough , I guess.

73

Dick, PA4VHF

QRV tomorrow 14-15 utc in beacon mode around 136.550kHz  with 8wpm.

QRSS activety to follow soon, I hope.
Unfortunatly I can't listen, because band is blocked by heavy QRM/QRN from a
light dimmer somewhere in
the neighbourhood......