LF: Re: Re: antenna: how to get max. capacity

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: antenna: how to get max. capacity
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:48:42 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Well, thanks Alan and Brian for the comments sofar.....

It will be not my intention to use it as a TX antenna to make QSO's.......
I just need "something" to connect to my loading coil/variometer to check if
things are working, and
to check if the step up transformer stays cool now.....

So, I suppose I have to change the vertical download to 3 parallel wires,
and change the topload to
3 wider spaced wires.
I'll try to get them as far apart as possible, I guess that will be 50cm
spacing, thus overall width 1 meter
I gues by connecting the outher parts together will give me another 1m on
each side......

Thanks sofar

Will try to change things tomorrow if WX permits

Dick, PA4VHF