LF: PI4VLO/LT

To: "LF/EU" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: PI4VLO/LT
From: "F6CWN" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:52:33 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
20./08/2006   1041z

 Good morning to the PI4VLO's team and all,

 Very nice signs fromPI4VLO / LT (~136480) this morning.
 RST 579 in JN09tt.
Please,try to transmit more slowly, it is not WPX contest!

 My station for the time: SPM3, 2 meter 6 turns loop (Q=600), Z adaptator and preamplifier (6dB gain) with two E430 Siliconix, ARGO and a old PC!

 If to start again this operation during winter, I think that it will be going to be tremendous for DX! So good sign and no QRN, "hummm", one delight!

VY 73 and TU again!

Jeff F6CWN
(still SWL, not for a long time ,i hope, the LF tower is still lying in the grass...)