LF: QRSS/power etc

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: QRSS/power etc
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:58:13 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
I increased my power around 08.30utc, and added around 1.5-1.8dB.
Thus more antenna current, estimated aroyund 1.5 Amp or so.

Antenna set up is far from ideal, but I am happy to see my signal spread around.

I'm very enthiousiastic and impresed by the first QRSS results, and thinking in how to use this
during the LX DXpedition later this year.
Also studying the use of DFCW, and might do another modification on the TX for this.

Thanks everyone for their help in order to get this far.

73

Dick, PA4VHF-jo32eh