LF: Re: DCF39

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: DCF39
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:29:22 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=Teup8DCkTpJ48hPWzflWBvLtn2uBlQ20/ApM6VfVh99lTxO3C0bmZgtnWO/IqGXsFtZrEgp/zVYeI2zogI9ngMBOx30bfH0CyL5YN8eEkDizd8sYJATZuXozHqr9Fdfc079bIdJ3pOFx5VumpUhMkWlLRceO4ThnsYI73kBpOIg= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jim yes I had a look about 1520z when I read you message and it was
pounding away then it went off again. There is no obvious lightning activity
in that area according to wetterkarte it is all to the East on the
Polish-Ukraine border. I can see a good signal on 135960 which I think may
be Ankara a Naval station.
Alan