LF: Re: RE: Re: Alarming message

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Re: Alarming message
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 00:19:49 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=I2wPhNb4wyk3T8f7yXdPMfbJuWE8PXngQh2PPJvkiJsJfBYNEfGwX3NHZLSV3HBJygki0D+accdgXB5P8aVJIE5lI7CWEPfM1n6zJdHbGpjzWMlmE0zVLng8soo/zPgXC+vo+9LtK9cPmOZTYvZYSUPfdsdSygM6ZCbeND1+4a8= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Nick the quotes were intended to signify an "ironic comment" obviously
not wholely successful !
Alan