Re: LF: Re: Alarming message

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Alarming message
From: Andre Kesteloot <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:53:45 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Mike Dennison wrote:
No satellite communications!!!! We would have to find some kind of alternative way to transmit signals round the world. Now didn't there used to be something called HF? Where on earth can we get lots of experts in this old-fashioned technology?

Mike. G3XDV

but meanwhile,
a) we have all become addicted to "bandwidth",
and
b) many of us (particularly the Military) have learned the benefits of obfuscation and content-free explanations, and no longer know how to create messages that are short and to the point, something rather crucial in HF :-)

73
André N4ICK