LF: Re: These sliding doors again

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: These sliding doors again
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:01:30 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Laurence,

Thank you for sending this information to the list.
Your 30 - 40 db noise attenuation agrees very well with my own findings at 400 kHz: 40 dB for a concrete building and 32 dB for a brick wall house.

The clue is the walls attenuating the noise from inside the building.
Thus at LF all is not lost for the city dweller using an E-field probe!

You are the first one who carried out the same research as I did (as far as I know of) and I am very pleased to have the results reproduced under such difficult circumstances.
It might be quite educational to try a loop at the same location.

Thank you for your efforts.

Best regards,

Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt