LF: DFCW TS450 FSK shift adjustment HELP?

To: "LF \(RSGB\)" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>, "Steve McDonald" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: DFCW TS450 FSK shift adjustment HELP?
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:36:13 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
To All my Friends,

Does anyone have a TS450 service manual and know how to explain how to modify or adjust the FSK shift down to10 Hz. on the 450? Ideally, the change should be reversible.

To speed communications in the VY1JA 137 kHz experiment with the low level of received signal in the south, DFCW will be essential. The TS450 has FSK provision with a minimum of170 Hz. shift. Since the frequency is divided by 100, the shift must be reduced to 10 Hz., so that the DFCW has a 0.1 Hz. shift after division.

For my friends in NCCC, I know this message does not relate to contesting, but I was hoping to find someone, somewhere who would help and it would greatly help if the change could be completed as soon as possible.

Help?

Thanks,

J. Parke Allen,   "J." (given name)
VY1JA,             "JA"(sign)