LF: Cutting Torroid cores

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Cutting Torroid cores
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 06:36:58 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Mike,

I would try a wet tile saw, the kind you use to cut floor tiles for the wife...LOL!!!

The wet saw is an excellent idea, but I would actually have to borrow Ann's saw. She did all the ceramics and the Italian 1 foot square stuff in our home when we built it. Ann does masonry and original ornamental concrete castings as one of her winter hobbies.

I had no idea that those saws could cut ferrite and iron powder cores...

You do realize that if the core damages the saw you will be reading an obituary about some unbelievable accident I had... :o)

J.