LF: Re: IC706 vs TS850

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: IC706 vs TS850
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:27:05 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Tracey Gardner wrote:
Hello Mike

I'm fairly sure that the TS850 tunes in 1Hz steps even though it only displays to 10Hz. If you want to reduce the tuning rate, you can get a tuning upgrader module which will reduce the tuning rate to 250Hz/2.5kHz per rev.

73s Tracey

Yes, I can confirm this, though I am not anymore the owner of a TS-850. If I recall correctly, the 1 Hz tuning is achieved by pressing the Up-Down buttons on the microphone. You will see that the display changes the 10 Hz digit every ten pressures on those buttons. This of course if you set the Fine resolution.

73  Alberto  I2PHD