Re: LF: where is 1st. harmonic [back to Topic]

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: where is 1st. harmonic [back to Topic]
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:22:18 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
1) I'm a Welshman, hence neutral :-)

2) Like you, I have call signs in 2 countries and support whichever country
I'm in at a given moment , it saves aggro.

3) I strongly supported De Gaulle :-)

4) My only chinese phrase refers to  "Wanna dance,sweetheart ? "

5) P'raps back to topic would be good idea

I have AR88, B40, 706, ft101zd, datong converter 136 to 28 Mhz., and MRF
pre-amp. Am also lazy.

Which combo (US influence ) will work best for a 202 foot dipole 25 ' high
with twin feeder which could be strapped to make a Tee.

Bryan

G3GVB / AC4UA