LF: Re: Re: Re: Top-fed LF antenna idea

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: Top-fed LF antenna idea
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:44:18 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Why struggle with a short whip when on flat roof of many buildings is space
for a 70 foot  horizontal ?

How about avoiding falling off by laying the antenna  wire along a long
top-floor corridor?
 [let's not go on about floors again tho']

Book into a skyscraper hotel room on top floor, then ,when everyone asleep
.........heh.hehe,heh!

Bryan