Re: LF: Madrid QSY

To: Joan Morros <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Madrid QSY
From: Jean-Pierre Godet <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 08:30:33 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, Hartmut Wolff wrote:

Great signal from EA4BVZ on 137.2507 kHz here in Germany.

  Hello Hartmut, Juan, and all !

Yes, good signal here too in JN09XI (about 100 km ENE of Paris). Michel F5WK was receiving EA4BVZ at 2100 UTC and gave the info through the french mailing list. Here, begining at 2130 UTC, the signal was strong too, and is good until now. It was slowly drifting upward, about 0.17 Hz in 6 hours :
137.250,68 at 0000 UTC ;
137.250,85 at 0600 UTC.

Many thanks Hartmut for the capture, many thanks Juan EA3FXF for the information about the EA4BVZ test (I kept the captures, I shall send it by mail if needed).

  Best 73 to all !

  F5YG