LF: Re: Re: TA

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: TA
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 13:20:04 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:44:44 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike I did used to run a grabber but I am on dial up and with a limit of 150 hours a month so when a lot of others (with broadband access) took up the postings I stopped running mine...its run "for test" by invitation now, but since I put this new PC up I no longer have SnagIt installed.  I do trap the region around 137.777 most nights with ARGO 30sec slow screens. Mainly to help with data for the propagation report.

Cheers de Alan