LF: Re: Re: Re: TA

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: TA
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 00:47:19 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 00:48:37 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jay just fired up the capture there are good signal showing  from Joe and
Warren already. I would think I would have seen you before but I did not
bother to check your frequency carefully enough and it was 1Hz off the
bottom of my LSB plot. 0046z here now I'm orf to bed !!
Cheers de Alan G3NYK