Re: LF: Can't see the wood for the trees

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Can't see the wood for the trees
From: "Andy" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:48:43 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:54:48 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Yes - that's the obvious bit I was missing - go back to first principles and
do the actual Fourier transform on the waveform.

There ought to be a short cut, though, knowing the integral is finite and
contains total power in the signal.   I had assumed the Dirichlet integral
converged, but didn't know the result, so maybe that is the way to go.

Tnx
Andy  G4JNT
www.scrbg.org/g4jnt/