Re: LF: Slow PSK result

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Slow PSK result
From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:16:18 -0800
Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:15:13 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Markus

Very interesting and a neat way to display the information!

If you like I can place TIL on this evening starting at local sunset ~0100UTC on a different frequency then John.  I'd like to do some key down tests on the new 1KW amp module so I could kill two birds with one stone.

Please advise on a frequency that would work.  I can do anything a AD9850 will allow feed with a 20MHz disp. osc. will allow.

73 Scott