Re: LF: Slow PSK result

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Slow PSK result
From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:19:50 -0800
Delivery-date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 00:18:50 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hartmut/Markus

TIL will go into key down mode on 137778.00Hz and will phase shift on the following sked starting at 0100UTC.

H, H+15, H+30, H+45

I have concerns on the ability of my antenna matching xfmr to handle the power so I may need to shunt feed the antenna and shutdown to do this later so I can't assure you I'll be on continuously.

I'm currently working on the second 1KW deck which should be ready for tests tomorrow... The plan is to determine the point where my coil melts or I get a report from EU.

As a side note the combined stages are far more stable then a lone stage...  The DC input current varies 1/2 as much as a lone stage with antenna variations in the wind... I expect this to improve even further with the 4 port combiner used for the 2KW version.

Monitor my grabber at http://www3.telus.net/sthed/argo/ for some local feedback as to my current status.

73
Scott