Re: LF: Slow BPSK Test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Slow BPSK Test
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:53:19 EST
Delivery-date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:53:45 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John, Scott and LF Group,

the gear is set up for receiving 137577.3 +-0.5 Hz tonight, recording 11025/10368 IQ-samples per second. I have connected a "proper" OCXO so stability should be better than last time, but still not GPS-locked. Surely I'd be pleased to find more than one signal - at 1.1 mHz per channel, there's plenty of space in a Hertz for anyone who wants to join in ;-)

Re Argo speed - I viewed XES on Friday morning using Argo 120 slow, which produced a couple of blips around 4 am.

I looked through the data from Scott's channel 137778 but nothing found - how long did VE7TIL stay on last night?

73, and best of luck
Markus

In einer eMail vom 19.02.2006 20:28:35 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt [email protected]:

WD2XES will try a run of slow BPSK on the following very odd frequency
tonight:

137,577.309506014 Hz.

This frequency appears to be clear of Loran lines for 1 Hz either side
over a fairly large area, and is actually one of the rounder frequencies
available from a 32 bit DDS clocked at 5 MHz. I will again use the 15
minute 0/180 degree keying, which would produce sidebands 0.55 mHz
either side of the above frequency. There will be a CW ID at each 15
minute point.

Start time will be 2230 UTC. Reports are welcome.