Re: LF: Slow BPSK Test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Slow BPSK Test
From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:02:23 -0800
Delivery-date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:02:18 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Markus

The test ended shortly after 0200UTC due to concerns of coronal discharge and antenna match xfmr saturation.

I did some work on the antenna in the dark and elminated on source of discharge however found another at the other end that needs daylight to affect repairs.

Another problem is I caused alot of QRM for Steve, VE7SL who was trying to listen in the waterhole so I decided to shutdown.

I did spark up (pune intended) later for a couple of hours (~0800-1030UTC) in DFCW long after your sunrise to test some of my repairs and sweep the antenna for discharge points.

I'm headed out to repair the last remaining discharge point and will advise if I'll be running tonight. I could run in the wateringhole on 137778 as Steve is away from his station tonight.

73 Scott

73 Scott