LF: RE: CW QSO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: CW QSO
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:15:00 -0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:14:06 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi, Mal.

We have had a CW QSO, 8 March 2005 on 136500. My report was RST429.

I don't copy much CW here - strong local stations only. The ICOM IC-PR1000
is very broad, and there's far too much Loran clack to hear much! QRSS is
OK, between to Loran lines.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM