LF: RE: Re: RE: CW QSO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: RE: CW QSO
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:45:08 -0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:45:57 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

Sorry to be the fly in the ointment re your cw contacts on LF, I still can't
come to terms with operating live morse since it has been about 20 years
since I used that mode. I was quite keen in my first year as G4WGT then it
lapsed to only using ssb & data modes. I listen to morse a lot on HF bands
but trying to go cw live causes me go to jelly!

So I MUST TRY HARDER to conquer the fear.

73

Gary - G4WGT.