LF: LMS wanted

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LMS wanted
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:31:43 -0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:32:58 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
I have received a letter from Harry Wodhouse, G3MFW, who did some 73kHz transmitting tests several years ago. He has caught the 136kHz bug and already has a Decca Tx and some Litz wire. He is looking for a Level Measuring Set and asks if anyone in the group has one for sale or can point him in the right direction. He is unable to use eBay.

Harry is in Cornwall so he would be DX for almost all active UK and Eu stations if he can he helped to get on the air.

Can anyone assist? (e-mails to me personally, rather than to the group, please).

Mike, G3XDV
[email protected]